Wednesday, September 19, 2007
A little of this, a little of that
Well, I am crazy tired! We have yet to get a good nights sleep since we have been here. The first night Micah was sick, up all night, and last night Lillian was up with a stomachache... well she finally got rid of that, she threw up ALL over the bed. If anyone knows me well, they know that I am a social barfer. The smell got to me and I had to leave the room, I went down to ask for more sheets and pillows, she got it all... The man brought up a sheet, but no pillow, so I was talking to him when the lady next door came in for the evening, she quickly gave us one of her pillows, it was very nice. I don't think Lillian was too impressed with the throwing up, she was pretty upset afterwards. Micah slept through the entire ordeal. When he is asleep, he is asleep. He is a crazy wild sleeper too, coming from the person who shares a bed with him. He is the size of a 2 year old and can take up the entire bed... it's amazing to me. Though I would share some pictures of the kids. Please keep us all in your prayers, I am exhausted and on the brink of getting sick I am afraid, today we go to the home, so we are not sure how the children are going to react. I don't think they are truly aware that they will never be living there again, they still have their doubts. Other than that things are going well. It is so great to see all of my friends here again. They all remember me and are glad to see me. I love it. We met a girl last night who has been living here since June. She is volunteering her time, man I wish I could have the faith to move here and not worry about all the things in America, the bills, and making a living, and everything else. We will see. I do find myself thinking about work. I opened my e-mail and was disgusted to see all the e-mails waiting for me. a lot is going on, sorry you are having to pick up the slack Becki! We can feel the prayers you all are praying for us. There have been situations we have been in that I think only the Lord could have gotten us through successfully. Thank you for the prayers, keep them coming, we still have several days and a loooong plane ride back. More updates to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment