Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I'm going to Liberia!!!
WOW! I can't believe it, everything has happened so quickly. I am leaving Saturday morning to go to Liberia with Rachel. She is the mother of one here in the states, and will be getting 2 more while we are there in Africa. I'm so excited about being a part of this, I have such a heart for adoption, and can't wait to someday be the mother of children that come from Africa and wherever else the Lord leads me to adopt from, but for now I am much too selfish and poor to have children of my own. I will def. be posting pictures of beautiful Liberia and of the new children. Please be praying for us, for safe travel, for adjustment to Rachel when the kids meet her, and for them as they travel "home," somewhere completely foreign and different than what they are used to. More to come very soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment