Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Pastor Wesley.... and boys....

Well, I e-mailed Pastor Wesley today about me coming over there! his reply was very encouraging. He said he is excited about my arrival! I pray that the funds will come in. Matthew said he was going to help me look for a place to live and get me prices. The people there are so amazing and willing to help. I wish I could get on a plane right now and go back. My heart yearns for it! I watched the Sudan video this morning and it was so amazing. I still wish I were there! Please keep them in your prayers. Their blog site is: www.sudanskids.blogspot.com.
On another note, I went and saw The Holiday last night. It was an interesting movie. Cute love story, but it got me thinking about God's plan for our mates, and the pursuit. I think so many times, we as women get desperate for someone to make us feel special that we forget about the pursuit. We forget that we are the King's daughter, and we deserve to be treated like princesses. Not in the sense that a man should bow down to us, but in the persuit of a relationship. He should make the first move, and he should romance us. So many women these days, me included, aren't picky enough. We date guys who's eyes are not on Jesus alone, and in doing that we enter unhealthy relationships. The saddest part about that is that we get accostumed to being treated poorly, and no longer long for the man who will respect and love the Lord above us. A true head of the household. I read Wild at Heart and Captivating earlier this year. I think it is time for a reread. I am so excited about the Man God has molded for me. How great is our God? "Above all else, guard your heart,for it is the wellspring of life." Proverbs 4:23

No comments: