I spoke with Megan this morning for a long time! It was so great to hear her voice. I am longing for the fellowship and prayer we had on the trip. The Lord has blessed me with time to spend with Him to pray for Michael and Megan and I am so greatful for that, but sometimes I just need/want more. Megan and I prayed for each other today and it was great. Two friends who know the power of Christ praying for each other, across the world, my morning, her night. I love technology. I can't even imagine what it would be like if I didn't even get to talk to Megan or Michael for the entire month they are in Sudan.
Dear Jesus,
I pray for the Sudan team right now. I pray that you are with them and comfort them Jesus. As they are about to start their Friday, please protect them. Be with them in the personal struggles they are facing right now Lord. Be with them as they are getting tired, and maybe a little bit sick. Be with them as they grow weary Lord. Once more I lift up their families. Comfort them and help them find peace in the work these amazing people are doing. Be with their friends who are back home who miss them. Help those around them to grow in you Christ as they fall on their knees to pray for Africa. I love you Jesus. Amen.
This is my 8th week of being sick, minus the week I was in Liberia. I started running fever on Christmas, and finally went to the dr. today. I have strep throat and a respiratory infection. Please keep me in your prayers and my body is trying to heal itself while dealing with different things emotionally.
"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you O God. My sould thirsts for God, the living God. When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food day and night, while men say to me all day long, 'Where is your God?'" Psalms 42:1-3
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Thank you so much for doing this!! I too miss our times together. There is something so powerful about coporate worship and prayer. May He keep us hungry and lingering in His presence until the next time He calls us together to seek Him and worship Him as one voice!
God please bless Liberia and your followers there, as well as the missionaries you have called.
Post a Comment