WOW!! I had no idea that people like read this thing. HAHA. I'm glad you guys do, thanks for all of the encouraging comments. Pastor Rob, I am so glad to hear that Pastor Wesley will not be completely cut off. That answers many prayers right there.
I talked to Michael and Megan again today. They are doing well, both of them sounded great! Just continue to pray for them as they continue their mission in Sudan. Also, for them as they prepare to come back to the states in 9 days. I selfishly cannot wait for them to get back.
Lord, I thank you and praise you for today. I am thankful for the technology we have to allow me to talk to Michael and Megan. I pray for them right now. For all of the team that is in Sudan right now. Be with them, protect them, comfort them. Help them to feel the prayers that are being lifted up for them from all over the world. Lord, I also thank you for pastor Wesley and Pastor Rob and the amazing things that are being done in Liberia right now. I pray that you continue to bless both of these men Lord. I pray for the Liberia team. Help us to remember the experiences we shared over there and always to pray for one another and for the people of Liberia. I pray that you help us to spend time with you everyday Lord and remember you are faithful. I love you Lord. Amen.
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment