Monday, May 28, 2007

90 Days of Prayer

I am a little late on this, but I am listening to the sermon Patrick preached on this 90 days of prayer. I haven't written in a while because to be real honest I have been so discouraged. I have been feeling like I am at rock bottom, with no real way out of the valley. I am struggling with the things the Lord has dealt me. I am 22, I am looking at 4 back surgeries this summer, for a while there was no hope for a job, and on top of it I had no close friends. There are people in my life that I hang out with, but no real support in the things I am dealing with. In this time I should have been looking to the Lord for my encouragement and support, but instead I was mad at Him. I didn't understand why this was happening to me. I still don't. I miss the life I had before all of this, my friends in College Station, a healthy spine, etc. This 90 days of prayer is encouragement. I am excited about hopefully diligently praying about something and getting answers, even if it isn't what I want to hear. I hope that those that are a part of Stonegate, and those that have just heard about this will participate. You can watch this sermon on the internet by going to www.stonegatefellowship.com and clicking on SGTV.

No comments: